Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You would think I was 80 years old....

So it's happened again. My body is failing me. While at the gym today, my foot started to ache a little. No big deal, didn't have my new kick-ass shoes on, so I'm use to little sore spots on my feet. We headed home, checked messages and I changed so we could go to the mall, to get afore mentioned kick-ass shoes. I noticed the side of my foot was still a little sore, hmm, well on we go anyway. It progressively got worse as we walked around, turning from an ache to a shooting pain. Hmmm, good times, this sucks! So once we were home, Ty and I settled onto the couch to take a nap, when I went to put him on our bed I about fell down because of the shooting pain. Yippee, lucky me, I've won a trip to Kaiser!
So we'll see tomorrow morning.

So if nothing else it means a couple of kid free hours in the morning, driving with the radio up loud, and without my 3 year old back seat driver telling me I went the wrong way and "Why are we going this way?

Let's hope it's something fixable this time and not just pain like usual!

No comments: