Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh happy day...

#1 went back to preschool today! Hooray! It was nice to get back to our regular schedule. We did art projects, put food color on ice to see how it melts, ate some cheese and crackers, played with play-doh, a little dress-up, songs, dancing, puzzles and blocks. Yep a good time! He also had some cute moments with his friend Jill. He's a bit of a ladies man, yep at 3 1/2! Usually his eyes are on Haley, but she was sick today, so he branched out to his other friends. During the 1st circle he spent most the time listening the teacher with his arm around Jill's waist. Then during music time, as we were dancing around the carpet, he was hugging her from the back as we moved around. It's super cute and hilarious at the same time. I'm surprised Jill let him because usually she needs a little more space, but she didn't seam to mind.

Watch out moms, lock up your daughters in about 8 years!


Oh, yeah, I'm also getting a chance to go to Vegas this weekend, finally! It seams like something I would have mentioned by now, but for some reason I'm not super stoked about the trip. I think a lot of it has to do with us in general, but we won't get into that right now. I know a lot of it has to do with us leaving at about 7 on Fri, arriving in the wee morning hours, then turning around and leaving Sun morning. We are going for the CIFCA banquet, which is Sat night, but they are also having a meeting at 12:30p, then there is the actual set up for the banquet. So I'm left to roam Vegas by myself! We aren't even staying on The Strip, so I'm still trying to figure out how to get to some of the destinations I've found. The stretch of Las Vegas Blvd that I would like to see is about 4 miles long. I think I can walk it because I'll be stopping along the way to see things, so it's not constant. We'll see, I have an email off to the hotel we are staying at to see what they can offer to help me in my quest. Good news I hope.

2 comments:

kh said...

Ah young love.....

Anonymous said...

Just don't tell Haley.