Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Daily Stats

Watch out, it's a doosy!
Food: 50 (good lord, take me behind the barn and shoot me!)
1 ½ toast & peanut butter w/ milk & tea = 8
Sm chili (4), 5 crackers (1) & ½ sm fry (3) = 8
Water
Beans, turkey & cheese = 5
Peanut Butter crackers (4)
Diet DP (0)
2 pieces of Primo Supermo (18) & 1 garlic twist (3) = 21
SB tall skinny mocha (2)
½ brownie bite (2)
Exercise: 0
Absolutely nothing!

I took full advantage of the storm and did nothing today, which included eating too much. I'm also using the excuse of monster blisters on my heals and my left heal hurts when I put weight on it. I'm forcing myself to go to the gym tomorrow. I can ride the bike if my feet still hurt. I can do an ab routine. Go damn it, just go!
I hate December, it makes me lazy and it puts me into a crappy mind set for food and exercise. I'll pull out, just need my body to cooperate for once.

While out getting said Starbucks and brownie I picked up a Weight Watchers cookbook, so hopefully it won't be such a power struggle for my brain. I'm feeling deprived by counting points. I know I need to find some love for veggies and fruit, things I can eat guilt free.

No comments: