Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I heart the mail lady.....

On a not so icky feeling note....

The mail lady dropped off three lovely packages at my door this morning. Oh how I love her for it!
My scrapbooking addiction was fed a little by a new shipment of paper, brads, photo holder/organizer, and new glue stickers. Yes I was excited to see the box, knowing what was inside.
A cover came for my Cricut machine, making it possible for me to leave it out on my desk without little hands opening and closing it, pushing all the buttons. It's super cute with flip flops on it, it's perfect.
Then in the other small package was 2 new diapers for #2. Yes, I also have another sickness surrounding his cloth diapers and am excited to finally have these ones in my hands to try.

Looks like I'm going to have to do that JBF sale again, just to keep my habits funded!