Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Daily Posts

Food:
Special K, banana, & tea
Bottle of water
Chicken Caesar salad w/ ½ tsp dressing and water
Candy Hearts (damn Valentine’s isle a the grocery!)
4 Kashi (2”squares) crackers & a Laughing Cow Garlic/Herb wedge
Cheese & olive pizza
Diet Sprite

Exercise:
Hour body sculpt

Wed Weigh in: 193 (-4)

Today I was able to meet with trainer after the body sculpting class. She is great and helped guide me down the right path. I knew a lot of what she said, but it becomes more real when someone else says it. So she laid out an exercise plan, emailing it to me at some time tonight, and said high protein is the way to go. So it's basically a low carb/high protein for me. I need to figure out how to like veggies and stop snacking so much. Blah!

No comments: