Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wed Daily Stats

I was mad at myself yesterday and didn't post. My snacking was heavy and I gave into another taco at dinner. Blah!
Food:
2 toast w/PB & milk (10)
bottle of water
Red Baron Thin crust cheese pizza, single (7)
Diet DP
Doritos, Fruit Roll-Ups: (5)
“ ”
Tacos (13)
Toast & milk (8)
Exercise:
1 hour body sculpt (5)
20 min elliptical (2)
walk and play at the park (2)

Wed weigh-in: 197 (+5)
So this is what happens when Taco Bell brings back my favorite taco, I over snacked, had a bunch of real soda, and traveled.

I did however find a new body sculpting class with a great instructor that I haven't had before. She has agreed to meet with me next week to discuss what I should be doing, exercise wise, to lose inches and weight. So that is exciting and scary all wrapped into one!

No comments: