Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Boys will be boys....

Ugh, it's been a bit of a day. It started off in a positive way, we went to the gym 1st thing, but that was about it. The not so good started with #1 not wanting to leave the gym, pouting, not moving, giving me the look. Great, this is going to be fun. So we sulk out of the gym, finally, taking our sweet time the whole way. So I take some breaths in the car and off we go, pretty sure this is why Taco Bell ran through my brain. So we stopped and I got my Cheese Gordita Crunch I've been craving for a couple of weeks, instant satisfaction, but never really solves anything.


We had a lot of moods and emotions today. There was fun and laughter, frustration and hitting, tired and grumpy, you name it we had it. Yep #2 has decided that if he wants something he has to have it, if you won't give it to him, or take it from him, he will probably smack you. Good times! So we had some time outs, mainly for #1, some naps and a few spells of quite time.

Tomorrow we go to preschool & shopping for #2 and I, so that in itself is a good day!

Like I said we did have some good moments, the boys played well tonight and it was hilarious:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the days when 25 - Life is more of an enticement than a deterrent.