Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, January 25, 2008

2 Day-Sale

Ohh, how I love those words. I love this time of year, when all the clothes from the fall go on sale to make room for summer. It means getting full wardrobes for my boys at $2-5 a piece. So that's what I did this week. Hitting a few of my favorite stores, building #1's fall wardrobe for next year. Luckily he's a skinny monkey so all his shorts fit him from last year so that leaves getting shirts for summer time. Good ol' Wally World came through on that end bring back an old school brand so $2-3.50 t's. The are cute too, hot rods, skate/surf boards, stripes, and motorcycles. He thought they were cool, of course 3.5 year-olds are easy to please. He got overly excited about the Lighting McQueen track suit we found a Mervyn's for the fall.
#2 has a closet full of hand-me-downs, so when the seasons roll around I look and fill in where we need to.

I'm equally excited about our tax money coming so I can go on a shopping spree at the Crocs online store. I've fallen in love with my fuzzy Crocs I got at Xmas time and made the executive decision that Crocs will be worn by all in the house! Now, don't freak out, I'm not talking just about the fuggly chunky style in all the outrages colors. My fuzzies are the fuggly style, but I've decided I'm covering them with my pants, so I don't care as much. The boys will be getting croclings, yes the fuggly styling, but kids can pull them off and they have a great stretch strap to keep them on. Mama is getting the athens scandals and the celeste flats, and yes I'm overly excited about it, both in chocolate. DH is getting two pair of slide scandals the scutes for everyday and the sobek for parties and weekends.

Can you tell I would be scary if I actually won the lottery or something? All the scrapbooking and shoe happiness! I would probably even get into handbags if I could afford it, but I know better, although Target has some lovely ones for under $30.

So get out there and boost the economy, don't make me do it alone!

1 comment:

kh said...

Cute crocs! I like the slides for men.