Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A snowy day out

#1 and I went on a field trip to the snow today for some sledding. We had a great time. The weather was perfect. The snow was a little on the icy side so I didn't do much sledding, but he was up and down the hill too many times to count. He was the most daring of our group and was all out the whole time. Then we found a great pizza place down the mountain and our day was complete.

I've discovered I need more days out with #1, we both could use the time. He's so sweet because he always asks where his brother is and why he couldn't come, but I know he has such a great time if it's just us. I'm always calmer as well, more patient when alone with them. We'll have to work out more time together.

Hopefully I'll get some pictures from the other mom that had her camera, I realized I had left mine on the table about half way there. Damn it!

1 comment:

kh said...

I know what you mean about the one-on-one time. It is amazing how much you can enjoy them one at a time! I'm glad you guys had fun. The weather was perfect.