Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekly training update...

Yay another week past and completed!

Tues was 30 min of 4 min jog/1 min walk intervals. It went well and finally about 1/2 way through it started to feel good. Ended the workout with a weights session.

Thu was 35 min of 6 min jog/1 min walk intervals. I hit my stride much sooner, but that last interval was about to kill me. Ugh, baby steps.

Sat was the same as Thur, but it went better and felt better in the end.

Moving up and feeling better about it is the main thing right now.

The scale is dancing up and down up to 4 lbs at the high/low swings, so whatever.

I did our weekly shopping today and instead of buying the 12 pack of soda that was on sale, I bout a 6 pack of mini's in hope that I can start to wean a bit. I also bought a box of an old favorite tea, so hopefully that will rejuvenate the food train.

This week we are back to our regular routine, so hopefully I can get my booty in gear and add in some more strength training and a touch of yoga, my muscles are way to tight.

No comments: