Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cody's Game 9/19....

Cody played another great game yesterday. According to my video count, he scored 5 goals! WOW! So anyway, here's the video I shot of him playing. Yep, lots of commentary from me, so you might want to turn your sound down a bit, and I mean a lot.

FB friends: you'll have to visit my blog to see the video, they usually don't auto transfer. Weird.



Sorry it's so shaky, thought I had a better grip on that!

Lots of good playing. The kids are starting to play as a team a bit more, even better than a week ago. Couple of times it was good to see Cody be as cautious as he is, stopping before he trampled another player that fell, and stopping before he kicked the other goalie as she already had the ball. Exciting stuff!

No comments: