Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last week progress.....

and deterioration.

I finished all my training days, going from 24 min to 28 by Saturday. Intervals changed to 2 min jog, 1 min walking. I also got in 1 weight training session at home. That was the good.

The bad came with the food. For the most part, breakfast, lunch and dinner were okay. For some reason I was drawn to cereal this week and in the afternoon and evening I had to have a bowl of dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch, not good. Soda was a bit of an enemy this week as well, we won't even get into Sunday.

The other good, I weigh in on Tuesdays, and the scale showed that I was down 2.8 lbs, so progress.


This week is busy with Tyler starting school, so as long as I can drop him off without issue, I have no excuses not to get my training in and then do a short weights session. Yesterday, my food was a bit better, cutting back to one soda, more water and tea in the evening. Snacks were still a little on the high side. Back to baby steps, cutting out the after dinner snacking first.

1 comment:

Liz Leppanen said...

Hang in there Andrea! You can do it!