Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekly progress report...

Trying to stay on top of things, I finished my workout for the day and figured it was a good time to get it all down.

This past week Tu/Th/Sat, were all the same as far as training, 30 min, intervals of 3 min run and 1 min walk. It went well, and by today, it felt good and I finished out the full last interval, extending the training time by 2 minutes.
Tu/Th I also did a weight set and some ab work.

This weeks goals are much the same, keeping up with the training runs, they increase gradually over the week. Continue to do some weights Tu/Th, and add in some core training 5 days.

Food is food, but I was down to one regular soda a day, and sometimes an additional diet as well. By the end of the week, I was able to cut out the after dinner snack, so hopes of more of that will get the scale moving in the right direction.

Now, I just need to find some bravery and register for the Apple Hill Harvest Run on Nov 1st, 3.5 miles. Can seriously say it freaks me out a bit, like I'm trying to jump into the cool-kids group but not quite sure I belong there. Need to register soon so there's a spot for me and I can get a cool shirt, cause really, at this point, it's all about the swag.

No comments: