Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Week one of training, done and on record...

Yay me, I did all three of my training workouts for week #1.

Tues and Thurs I did my walk/jog on the way home from school, giving myself a nice 20 min warm up as we walked to school! These days were both 20 minutes, switching between walking and jogging for 2 minute intervals.

Sat was much of the same, warmed up with a 5 min brisk walk, then did 24 minutes, switching between walking and jogging for 2 minute intervals.

Eating wasn't much better than it's been, and I drank too much soda throughout the week, but this weeks goal was to start the training and finish each day to completion. That I did.

Next weeks training will be 3 more days of walking and jogging. I think each day is set at 24 minutes, but the intervals change on Thurs.

Goals for this next week include starting a weight training program at home, found a great total body workout in the latest Shape magazine.
No snacking after dinner and no soda after dinner, only tea and water.

2 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Keep up the good work! Can you do Diet soda instead? I know I can't go a day without a diet Coke! I am addicted.

Andrea said...

I need to get back over to Diet Dr Pepper, the Dew has a hold of me!