Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

UGH!

Gosh, damn, son-of-a-monkey, freaking rotary cutter bit me! (Here) The damn thing is a circular razor blade for cutting fabric, finally getting around to making floor pillows for the boys, one of their xmas gifts. It really hurts, bled a lot, and I'm scared to see how deep it really is, right across the top of my middle finger, nicking my ring finger too. Luckily, FIL was here (water heater day) so he helped me get it patched back up.

Damn-it! Hopefully I can still get some things done later.


Can't be a totally bad day though, coupon for a free Starbucks came in the mail. Guess where we're stopping in the morning?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't need stitches or a tetnus (sp) shot? Doesn't sound good. Mom