Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scotch Pull-Aparts

Someone asked for the pull- aparts recipe, so here it is!

18 frozen unbaked dinner rolls (Rhodes are our favorite)
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup butter/margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar

Night before: Arrange the rolls around the bottom of a greased bundt pan, then sprinkle with marshmallows. In a small saucepan, melt butter with cinnamon and sugar. Bring to a boil, then pour over rolls. Cover the bundt pan with wax paper and let them rise overnight.

In the Morning: Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake for 30 minutes. Be sure to have something completely under the bundt pan while it's baking because they have a tendency to ooze over the edges. Let them stand for 10 min, then invert onto serving plate, let the pan drizzle over the rolls. Serve warm.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone asked for this! I was going to, but I forgot! Mr. Clairol still talks about these from last Easter!

Blake Five said...

Those sound sooo good! I will have to try them sometime soon. I will wait until after all the other goodies are done, I must pace myself so I don't undo all the yoga I've done!

Aqsa Rao said...

Nice post.....

Pull Up banner