Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yay for warm, sunny afternoons!

The last couple of weeks have been nice and sunny, so we've been spending lot of afternoons in the back yard. After looking into the sand box and getting quite disgusted, I decided to chuck the sand and fill it with water instead. The boys have had a great time with this, it's easy to dump it out when we're done, and I just fill it back up the next morning. I haven't been able to catch Cody outside, so just Ty pics from a couple of afternoons.



BOAT!


He's also become fascinated with the potty, he's yet to do anything in the potty, but whatever. We will probably do some concentrated work over the summer, but I'm waiting to be done with school and moving first.
Look at the Buddha Belly!
Fishy? (Because any bowl w/water must have a fishy too!)
Yep, there it is, our week so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is scaring me. Are Red and Tyler talking to each other? I swear, Red has been pulling his pants and diaper off, then sitting on the toilet!