Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crap!

I have to pack our house. Crap! I hate this part.

I came to the realization over the weekend that our house will probably be closing this Wed-Fri, and as soon as the papers are signed, we are going to start ripping things out, painting and putting thing back in. This also means that we are not going to have much time to do real packing at the current house. I need to get my booty in gear!


Mom and Dad came down this past weekend to visit. We took the boys and played mini golf Sat morning, it was hilarious and way too hot at 10:30 in the am. We ate out a couple of times, a treat we need to stop doing on such a regular basis (Ty can point out "taco", ie Taco Bell as we drive by them) It was good to see them, and show them the new house.

Okay, off to find our moving boxes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Packing is not nearly as fun as painting, but I'll help with that if you need it.