Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me.....

Yep, it's here again, another Birthday has rolled around. It's been a pretty normal day so far, pretty much what I expected. But it hasn't been totally without celebration!

Last night we celebrated Mom's day and my B-day with Keith's parents. Dinner at the Spaghetti Factory (YUM!) then back to their house for ice cream cake and presents. I received some lovely gifts including a gift card to Ikea which will probably go towards a couple of prints and some small accessories.
My brother sent a gift card to Target that I hope to use for some new bath towels to match the new decor of our house.
Mom and Dad sent a card with my favorite thing, cash! So I was able to do some online shopping buying wall borders. This for the toy room, this for the boys' room, and these wall cutouts in the Out of This World print for the front bathroom.

Yep, most everything is for the new house, but it makes me happy knowing some things will be finished.

1 comment:

kh said...

Happy Birthday! uhh..27,right?
Whatever- you're still younger than me...Lucky!