Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Plus and Minuses of the Weekend so far....

+ Tyler is finally getting in his other 2 bottom teeth, maybe even one of the other ones next to it as well, so 3 total. I wasn't sure that they would every come in!

- Keith has been in a pissy mood since Fri. It's obnoxious and annoying when he gets like this. I think most of it had to do with not getting the house and not having the best of hours at work. He pouted from the time he was home yesterday, then finally left for about 3 hours on a drive in his brothers BMW, pouted all morning as well. Get over it dude! We're still poor and we still don't have a new house!

+ We went to an kid's art day today for a family field trip. The boys were able to make some fun things; masks, chicken puppet, watercolor painting, bracelets and a bag to carry it all in. Plus it was a school thing, so I got hours.

- Tried to go to an open house that I saw, listed in more than one place, and it wasn't open. No one in site! We walked around the house because it's empty, and it won't work because there's no RV/extra parking, but still. If you post it you, had better be there!

+ I was only able to spend about $50 at the grocery store today, but I did it! I bought some healthy food and we will be fed for the week. We are mainly eating from the pantry and freezer, but we'll make it work!

- I'm very crabby and so are the kids today, we have been back and forth most the day. Luckily Ty will be in bed in about 15 min, followed closely by Cody. Then I have time to chill for a while.

+ Our racing friend called and took Keith away for the rest of the day. They went to a race in Redding, he didn't have to pay, and I don't have to watch him pout and sulk. Yay for Jamie!

+ We are looking at 4-5 more houses tomorrow with the realtor, so maybe we'll come across another gem.

-/+ I have a ton of sewing I need to get done. If I can get my booty in gear I probably have a significant amount of money sitting in my sewing drawer. But I'm being lazy and not getting too it.

- My house is a sty again. The dining/office/kitchen area needs to be cleaned desperately, but I haven't been up to it. I did clean the kitchen counters and loaded all the dishes, so it's a start. Maybe tomorrow.

+ Jelly Bellys make everything better!

No comments: