Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Have you hugged your Vanagon today?

Like I said, I'm sickly excited about this stupid Vanagon! I even sat at the DMV for a little over 1.5 hours, and that was after driving for 1.5 hours to get the title! Funny what you'll do for love, and necessity.

Then after finally getting home from our adventure, I spent some time cleaning it. It was filthy, and need a good wipe down. So out came the Armorall, Windex and the shop vac. It looks a billion times better and I can't wait to see it after Keith takes it to the car wash tomorrow (ie: Niello).

Yep, weird, I know.

3 comments:

kh said...

No hugs for my vehicle today....but I bet you have. Congrats on the new addition. One question: Can it fit thru the Starbucks drive thru?

Anonymous said...

Hell yes, it can fit through the drive through. Just be prepared to anser a lot of questions should your barrista be a younger male.

Andrea said...

Yes, one requirement for anything I drive on a reg. basis is it must be drive thru capable!