Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, April 4, 2008

New addition to our family....

No, we haven't adopted any puppies, kittens, or turtles. No we aren't preggo again.


As of this morning, we are the proud owners of a 91' Vanagon. I'm sickly excited about it. It will give me space, space that my car is seriously lacking. It also gives us something to pack and go camping on the weekends. It also gives me the ability to throw our bikes in and go to the bike trails to ride. Yay!

So you are not lucky enough to be involved the the VW cult and are asking, What's a Vanagon?

Mines not here today, so I googled and found pics of ones that are like it:

Jealous yet?
It's this same pretty blue with grey interior. The backseat folds flat to become a bed, so that's what makes it a great camping rig. The white board is a table that folds up, and ours actually works. It has jump seats so we can now travel with 7 people if need be. Yep, like I said, I'm sickly happy about this!
And no, don't call it a minivan, although I kinda think it's the same. The VW cult will come after you with all kinds of excuses as to why it's not the same. Weird.
Now we just have to get the title in our hands, take a trip to the DMV and we are in business!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! Welcome to the Vanagon sub-cult. You will now have teenage boys salivating over your mom car. Weird.

jennyonthespot said...

I AM jealous... so jealous. I'm green.