Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cookies galore!

We are headed to another VW function on Sun and it was requests from Keith's service manager that I bring my sugar cookies. I spent about 30 sec being flattered, then I realized what work I had ahead of me. So it was back to my MIL's to mix the dough because my good mixer bit the dust over this past Christmas' baking spree. Then Friday morning was spent rolling, cutting and baking. Luckily my bestest baby sitter here (Tigger & Pooh on Disney) so Cody was occupied, but Tyler likes to help, so he spent the entire time on his chair trying to touch something every 15 sec. This afternoon, during a glorious nap time, they were decorated. I popped onto Yahoo and tuned into my favorite radio station (The Coffeehouse), and the decorating began. It went much faster than I had thought it would, and if I didn't have to get all fancy about, it could have been done in under an hour. But almost 2 hours later, *poof*, cookies galore! Enjoy!

Somehow, one of these days, I'll turn this into some money. I'm still trying to work out the details, but watch out, it may come sooner than I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I didn't even get one! *pout*