Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A night with the Piano Man

Tonight we went to a preschool PJ party with The Piano Man. It was a lot of fun and all the kids really enjoyed the music. This guy was a hoot and if I could, he would be at our next birthday function. He had well known and original songs, sing along, moves, and dancing.


Here's the Banana song, I missed the banana, but caught the rest. I was laughing so hard at the first part, too much fun! Turn on your sound and enjoy!

(Sorry for the full shot Jen, payback for the butt shot from the car show!...................Just kidding!)




Here's a few more shots from the night, lots of dancing and fun!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet baby jesse, I am fat. Alright. We are officially back on the wagon.

Payback is truly a bitch.

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you for the Seven Random Facts meme. The rules are on today's post.