Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Friday, April 18, 2008

No new house yet...

We got the call that a higher offer was accepted on our house. It sucks, we really like this house, even with all the crap we needed to do to it.
So we're on the hunt some more. Nothing is looking as good to me, but it will come. I'm struggling with location now. I'll find something but it's farther out than we were thinking, so I don't know if that would be any better a situation than we are in already. So we drove by some more today and will maybe go look at some of them on Sun, so here's to hoping something looks good.

Stupid people with more money! Probably some contractor that's just going to flip it, jumping the price up past our budget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The rat bastard! You'll find the perfect place. I just know it!