Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog Tag, I'm it!

Yikes, I'm it! Jen was kind enough to tag me in the round of blogger tag that's going around. I'm going to do my best to full fill this task, but I can't guarantee anything!

Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Okay so 7 facts of me:
1. I pretty much like all the moms at preschool, with the exception of a couple. I don't like most the kids at school, with the exception of a few.

2. My heart truly melts every time one of my boys makes the other laugh, that is the sweet sound in the world.

3. I miss my mommy.

4. For being a "car gal" I'm not the smartest when it comes to cars, I probably know more than a lot of people, but don't know as much as I should. Ratios and intricate things are way above my head.

5. I'm very OCD with the way I eat snacks, especially colored candies. It's a weird little thing and am truly upset if someone messes with my system.

6. I'm a TV junkie, I have way to many shows that I follow. Most the time I wish I could be in that world.

7. I really want to be in a choir again. I miss the music I used to sing.


Okay, so now I have to find some people to tag. This is going to be a challenge!

Kelly: http://heskettpartyof5.blogspot.com/
Tracey: http://www.thegarciagathering.blogspot.com/
Pam: http://legendofme.blogspot.com/

(See told you I couldn't totaly full fill my end!)

No comments: