Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My little pretties...

So I was able to sell some diapering things and build up a bit of paypal money. I've been hunting and drooling over some different fabrics for a while, so I was excited to find them on Ebay. Then I was even more excited to see them waiting for me when I came home today. I hope to make more shirts for the boys, then who knows what, but none the less, I have them and they are cute, and I love them! See:



So watch out for new projects, I'm excited to have these.

Oh and we did the JBF drop off this morning. They started accepting items at 11, so instead of waiting for my time spot at 4 we went early. I'm glad we did, we found a parking spot across the street, grabbed our stuff, put Ty in the stroller and we were on our way. It went smooth as we were one of the first ones there. Cody was a big helper so the drop and organizing went quick. I did walk out without my passes to get into the sale, but that's probably a good thing. The boys don't need anything for summer, so it's for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MUST know where you found the bus fabric. Art wants curtains for the bus and that would be perfect!