Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ah crap, the sun will burn you in March!

We had a play date at the park today. Great time for the kids, despite some odd people and an annoying stray dog. But not thinking, we sat in the sun for 2 1/2 hours. Surprisingly the boys are fine. Ty has a couple of red spots on his face, but nothing else. I, on the other hand, look a little awful. One arm is redder than the other, burnt on my chest (v-neck shirt), and spots on my face. Nice!!!!

So between that and my canker sores still not completely healed, I'm a little ruff. But my mouth is getting better, not looking wonderful, but better. One of the medicines I tried actually made them bigger (yeah, fantastic!), which I discovered was a problem with that medicine after doing some googling. But I found a better remedy, seems to be working, so hopefully they are almost gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A medicine that makes the problem worse? Gotta love those pharmeceutical companies.