Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I gotta moan.....

So I've gotta get out my gripes for the week.

Canker sores, about 5 of them. Lucky me they appeared last Fri, and got worse over the week. Most everything I've tried to eat or drink this week has been like taking in fire. It sucks. Trying to ease the pain has been the main goal, found a couple of decent things, but mainly they make my mouth numb for about an hour, then it's worse as it wears off. I think they are healing, just not seeing the end in site.

Camera memory card is full. Yep in the middle of a Birthday party, it flashes and taunts me, "Sorry Dude, I'm full, better luck next time!" I did get through about half the party, catching some good shots of Cody and his friends, so at least it's there. I took a few with my camera phone, now I just have to see if I can get them off my phone. Hmmm, this should be fun!


Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled program...

No comments: