Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Day at the Movies

Cody went on a movie date with Aunt V, Gma & Pa S to see "Horton Hears a Who." They said he had a good time, the store became a little much, but good overall. He said he liked the movie and that we should go back there again. It was nice for him to get some alone time with them, and Ty had some mom time.
We didn't do anything exciting but play a little on the floor. We went and picked up some lunch, Panda for me and a pumpkin spice muffin for him from Peet's Coffee (Yum, by the way!)
Then over the last couple of days I've been working on a new project, a carrier for Ty. It's called a Mei Tai, can be used in a number of positions, most importantly in a backpack carry. He's getting to the point that he likes to walk, but tires easier than the rest of us, so it would be nice to be able to carry him without wearing out your arms! The panel on the back is interchangeable, so I personalize it for the season, style, or event we are at! Easy and cool!




He was having a bit of a grumpy mood, so binky and a pout it was!

Please ignore my chub, I've slipped off the workout wagon and it's catching up to me! Water aerobics, here I come!

No comments: