Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

She's Crafty.... and a bit of a plea.

I've been crafting again today, well actually started yesterday. Another mom at preschool is due any day to have a baby boy, so I made her a set of bibs. I also made a couple for Ty because I overbought on fabric. So there it is, I've done something productive this week!



"Yes mom, it fits. And I know I'm too Cute!"
Oh, and if anyone wants to enable my diapering habit, here's your opportunity!
Tomorrow the beloved Goodmama is stalking her store and I really want to get in on it. I would really love to buy her box of a dozen, the sell off half of them. I of course don't have the money right now, but if anyone wants to get rid of a $375, and can handle getting $200 back in 6-8 weeks, it would be greatly appreciated! Payment for the rest could be arranged, or if your feeling like indulging me in an early $175 birthday gift, that's awesome too!
You are probably saying, why go for 12 when you can get 1 at a time. Well I've tried the last three times to get just one and haven't been fast enough, or her store has crashed from the high traffic. Her Wish/Switch boxes (sets of 12) are easier to get.
These are also a one size diaper, adjustable in waist and rise, so they will last until Ty is potty trained, and then will still hold a high resale!
Remember that stash nirvana I was talking about yesterday, this would be me hitting it.
Anywho, there's my plea for the night! Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: