Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A big smashed package with a sweet surprise....


Okay, get your head out of the gutter!



Upon coming home from preschool today there was a big smashed box by the front door. I was excited and a little scared for the contents! But to my surprise the contents survived the ride!

What arrived?


Crocs! Glorious Crocs! Even the little one was admiring our newest arrivals:


Ty's Crocs are the cuttest things I've ever seen, itty bitty compaired to the rest. Here are the boys showing off their new crocs:


Yay, new shoes! Can't wait until it's warm enough to actually wear them.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you run around the house yelling, "The Crocs are here! The Crocs are here!!" 'Cause that's what I would do.

BTW, yours are awfully cute!

Andrea said...

Pretty much! I made the boys try theirs on right away and I did the same.