Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A hairdo, redo


After complaining for a couple of weeks, I finally took Cody in for a new haircut. The last one was super choppy and not blended, and looked a little like ass! So we went back to the same place and asked for the guy that cut Ty's. He was there and after looking at Cody's card realized who cut his hair before and was surprised that we waited so long to come back.

Side note: I need to learn that if I don't like a service I paid for I need to go back and have them fix it. If I would have done this with said crappy hairdo, it would have saved me $13. But since I waited 2 weeks, it was too late to redeem crappy service redo!

Dude was cool and let Cody "play" the video game system, I picked out the Finding Nemo game, and he actually made Nemo swim around a bit. It was a treat for him! So after some squirming and reshaping, he has a great new do!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His hair did NOT look like ass. Though I did notice a butt-like shape in his hair today...will refrain from calling him Butthead. Butthead Jr. is still on the table.

Anonymous said...

And I wonder why I don't have more friends...

Andrea said...

Thanks! It was so freakin' choppy in the back, it was driving me nuts!

The butt shape probably came from Ty sitting on his head, little turd knows how to piss off his brother!