Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fluffy Mail!

I can honestly say that the highlight of this week has been the big package of diaper stuff that came yesterday from the UPS man. Since I've been doing this since last summer, I'm still trying to reach my stash nirvana, ie: my perfect set of diapers. So I've been buying a few diapers here and there from recommendations, trying very hard to support the work at home moms, but it's not working out. So my favorites are made in mass production and are absorbant and I love them! I am still longing for a few Goodmama diapers, but unless someone goes crazy and sells them for half price, I probably won't get any.





So like I said, when all this came in the mail yesterday, it made me happy. Probably has more to do with getting to spend some money than anything else!

And for those of you that are interested in what all this is:

  • 1 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap in Jungle print (my favorite cover!)
  • 2 Bummis Super Brite covers in blue circles
  • 2 Thirsties all-in-one diapers in red and ocean (super night time diapers)
  • 4 Kissaluvs size 2 fitteds (snaps on like a sposie diaper)
  • 4 Kissaluvs soakers (for added absorbancy when out and about)
  • 1 Cuddlebug Cloth fitted in "chain" monkey pattern
  • 1 Whamies wet bag in dots (dirty diaper bag for when we are out)

This, like scrapbooking, is a bit of a cult. They grab you in and you feel guilty if you leave. It's also like life, either very frugal or over the top expensive! But it's something to love.

No comments: