Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Presents are wrapped...

Well most of them anyway, only missing a couple that are waiting to be finished.

So over the last week, I've spent a couple of evenings getting all the presents wrapped and put under the tree. Cody and Tyler were both asking when we would put some under there, so we had the "absolutely no touching!" talk and they started to appear. Anyone coming into our house is told by Tyler "NO Peaking at the presents!" So I'm pretty sure the message sunk in.

From the polka dots to the wall are headed over to my IL's for Christmas morning.
The rest is completely jam packed, a good portion are from the Idaho family, but a good portion are not. Someone got a little excited about the holidays!

Santa's pretty packages...

Love how they sparkle.

The to-do list for Christmas is getting shorter by the day, now we get to move onto the fun stuff. This weekend we'll be delivering some of the baked goodies to friends, a favorite time of the year. The boys are both out of school for the next two weeks starting Monday, wish me luck! Next week will be busy with getting ready for family to come over for Christmas breakfast, and the boys and I have to bake cookies for Santa on Christmas eve. I'm happy to report that all the gift sewing has been completed, some minor finishing construction and stuffing and we'll be on our way.

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Unbelievably I have not wrapped one present yet! Our house just went pending so now that we don't have to show ready, I think I'll start. Your tree looks beautiful!