Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A new wreath...

Love this time of year, even all the craziness! Somewhere in my internetting travels I came upon Eddie Ross's Craft blog, specifically finding a new and fairly easy wreath to make. It takes a bunch of ball ornaments (all sizes), a wire coat hanger, glue gun, and a bit of ribbon.

Here's how mine turned out...
This took about 1.5 hours to construct, but it wasn't hard, just took a little patience in getting things to lay where you wanted them to. I didn't glue the caps onto the ornaments like he suggested because I couldn't get them to come off, although when it was about finished and it was time to rearrange, a couple did come loose. I'll probably search out a different shade of ribbon for the top, it helps hide the hook of the coat hanger, but it's all but ready for the front door.

Christmas is slowly creeping into the house!

No comments: