Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December, Ah Fuuudge...

Well, I'm almost ready to panic. Not quite there, but give me a day or so and I will be. We returned home from Idaho Sunday, a nice drive, little traffic and great weather. Now it's time to step it into high-gear, finish projects, get the house decorated (inside & out), finish the baking, then get everything all wrapped and ready.
YIKES!

The current state of my office: the futon covered in presents and projects.
My desk, with the advent calendar waiting for me to finish it up so we can get on with it!
I'm close, but not as close as I probably should be for it being December 1st. Although I'm happy to say that all the shopping is completed and I'm only waiting on a couple more items to show up in the mail. Yay me!

Okay, back to it.

No comments: