Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Takes a lot of talent....

to go back to the office, determined to keep going on projects, then spend almost 2 hours on the computer instead.
This always happens to me! I say, "Just check your email so you can get it off the brain, then you can keep moving along." But it always turns into something else. Something catches my eye, my brain engages and off it goes! Of course I could spend an hour alone going down my blog list from my favorites, that's it's own great time waster!
This mornings tangent was Christmas lists. The boy's list had been started, but needed to be split in two for both sides of the family and filled in a little. Then there are the list for Keith and I, these take some time because most the things we want as adults are in the hundreds of dollars range. They ask for them every year, and I understand because it's nice to give something to someone that they actually want!

So there it is, my tangent for the morning. Hopefully nap time will be more productive!

No comments: