Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A morning "off"...

Actually it was a kid-free morning, not really "off," but more relaxed! It was spent baking for the majority of the time, cookies for this weekends harvest festival at a friends house. Then some internet time, because I'm overly addicted. After lunch and reading a chapter in my book, awesome, (Thanks Jen for another great series!) I started Cody's robe.

The boys came home around 2pm after a fun filled morning at Apple Hill with G-ma & pa S, Aunt Virgina and Uncle Eli. They had a great time, visiting 3 farms, getting donuts, seeing tractors and cows, and doing lots of running through the fields, I'm sure.

After they were home and settled into naps I was able to finish Cody's robe. I seem to do a lot of projects in multiples, so the second go at a robe when much smoother!

Aarrr! A pirate's robe for me!



He'll be excited, he's been wanting a robe for a while, easy request to fulfill! I still need to hem the sleeves, on both robes, but it has to be done by hand, so that's tonight's TV project.

Anyway, that's what I did on my almost day "off" !

No comments: