Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ok, figured something out....

So I have set up another blog, easiest thing I could think to do.
Go here, but you'll have to be added to this list of people allowed.

I'll email invites to some people I know that read, but if you would like to come see what else I'm working on, email me at andrea6089 @ hotmail dot com (put it together, . for dot)

Sorry to Mom, Dad, Tim, Dana, and any other family that's found this, you can't open until Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that's really not fair. Not only are you way too creative and can do anything, now you have a secret blog that we aren't allowed to look at. What's up with that? Just kidding. I'm just like a kid waiting for Santa Clause. I want to open it now!! We will continue to enjoy this one though, your entries usually make us laugh and we love all the pictures. Take care-Danna