Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Primer on the walls!!!!!!

My dad got into town on Sun to help us work on the house for a bit.



We had a fantastically productive day! Rollers were out, cans were opened and primer was applied to the walls!



The pink room is a lot less pink, not all the way gone because we ran out of stuff, but that's okay, we remedied that.



Progress report for the day:


The most wonderful part of the day was our trip to Home Depot:

Our bountiful trip produced 7 gallons of primer, 1 gallon of pink primer for the living room, 1 gallon of baby blue primer for the master bedroom, 5 galllons of ceiling paint, 2 gallons of dark blue for the master, 1 gallon on of lighter blue for the sink area in the master, and 3 gallons of sandy color for the office, master bedroom and the bottom half of the boys' room.

I almost had to pinch myself because I wasn't sure it was true!

Very productive day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hyperventilating over here.

Belly's Mama said...

Woo hoo! You have paint! I was thinking about you the other day when I was in Lowe's and wondered how things were going.