Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Haircuts...

Today was haircut day for the boys.  The kids salon was packed with people there for the $10 day. 
Cody getting ready with his game started....
 Tyler all ready to go...
 Cody all finished
Before                           After
 
 After looking at Cody's hair all afternoon, I'm not happy with it.  It's not short enough on top and it's very uneven across the front.  I realized later she cut his hair to be combed to the side, but his hair goes forward.  So, I have a feeling we'll be back for a redo in a week or two.  

Tyler's new do...
Before                           After
 
 
 I'm pretty sure his stylist, Brian, was afraid to cut his hair.  It's not as short as I had hoped it to be either.  Here is the reference I was brought along.....
He said his hair was already like this only longer.  I see it as much more chunky layers and a lot shorter in the front, without being mullet-ish. I know that Ty's hair is a different texture, but thought it would work out okay.
 Tyler on the other hand wanted something more like this...
 

No comments: