Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

And so it begins...

A new year has begun. I'm hoping somehow it flips a switch for change. We will somehow keep the house cleaner, clothes picked up, counters not cluttered, and such. I will miraculously stop eating everything I see, you know lose some weight and start feeling better. But we'll see.

I'm not setting traditional resolutions, it doesn't work for me. Instead I'm jumping on this band wagon. Set 101 goals or things to do/buy/go in 1001 days. I've started my list and am down to 87, so I'll tweak on it some more later. I probably won't post it, but will start a journal and keep it up there. Plan is to finish it over the weekend and make my start date Monday, my starting day for things.

Check it out, it's inspiring and pisses you off all in a nice little package!


Today we are taking down Christmas, getting the house back to a normal stage, and hopefully doing a little cleaning in the process.

Hope you had a safe and happy New Years eve!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Happy New Year! I can't believe all of the crafts you have made for Christmas. You are so creative!