Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

In mourning...

This weekend I've spent my time thinking and mourning food. Tomorrow marks the start of a new diet and will lead into a new lifestyle of eating. The first month is going to suck, and I will be crabby, but give it some time and it will work out. It's just food. I have to keep telling myself that, it's just food. I've thought through the plan and hope that it will come with success, like a lot of pounds gone, success. Reminding myself that if we have a heavy dinner, it's okay, the next day is light.

Also needing to remember that I will be able to have some of my favorites again, maybe in a few months, with new rules in place. Control, it's all about control. Pizza, Panda and Tacos will be introduced again, but there will be more veggies and salads along side. Soda is a drug that needs to go away. I will probably have a soda again, but it's going to be a special thing, not a daily thing, and defiantly not a need. Mocha's are put on hold, but will be re-introduced because I finally nailed down my recipe! It will just be a couple times a week thing, or maybe a Sunday morning thing, instead of an everyday indulgence.

So here's to smashing the fat and getting a new lease on life!


Oh yeah, the new fish died. So not brand new, a few months old, but none the less. Not really sure what happened to him. He started to balloon up, kinda looks like he swallowed a marble, and he finally died. He's been looking bad for a couple of weeks, so it was bound to end. I think we are taking a break from the fish world for a while. The boys haven't noticed yet, so ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, we're gonna be so sexy we won't know what to do with our hot selves! We can do this!!!