Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why worry?

Why do I always worry about things, they usually turn out fine. Today was Cody's first day at school, 1/2 the class was there so it's easier to get used to the schedule and new people. It was great, the moms working today were great, Teacher is awesome, and Cody made new friends. All is well and I'm sure the year will be fantastic!

Song time with new teacher and new buddy..


Back to work, digging a tunnel under the ground
(I think they added water later, too much fun!)


On the home front, here is the finished closet:




I may add a shelf in the gap from the first picture, but we'll see. I should probably move the shelves around a bit, but we'll see how it functions for now. It's just really nice to have the bags and suitcases unpacked, and to have my clothes hamper back (it was full of clean close as well!)



Yay, parents are coming today, should be here any time! So off to start our busy rest of the week/weekend!

No comments: