Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Progress, all in a day's work...

This is what the kitchen looked like most of the day yesterday....
Boxes on the floor, newspapers on the counters that held glass bowls and vases, step stool in various locations, and most the cupboard doors open at the same time. But the kitchen is unpacked and it all fit in there in some way. Not super sure about a couple of things, but not really sure of where else they could go. It will work, I'll get used to it and it will be fine!
Finally did something with the wall stickers for the boys' bathroom..


Decided that putting them on canvas was the way to go so that in a couple of years if we decide to change the decor' we won't be peeling wall paper off the walls. It turned out cute and I can finally mark it as done.

Then the office was next on the list. Organized things to go on the shelves, not really settled on this yet, but it's a start. I also took all my scrapbook paper out of my big tote bag and organized it in the shelf on the left. So I can see it now, my scrap paper is all in the top bins according to size and the full pieces are filed below by size. Some time I'll go back and do some color, design sorting as well, but at least for now it's more assessable.
Then we were able to move in the big wardrobe from our room. With the closet the way it is (no not up yet) we don't need anymore hanging space like at the hold house. So I'm going to use it in the office. I didn't realized it, but I can add shelves to this on the inside, so that' on the list list.
Very busy and productive day that included an hour trip back and forth to the school office to deliver the final paper work for Ty. We are all set with our admission passes for school! YAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh! Can't get Mari to return my call, Kaiser lost Red's doctor form and I am having an aneurysm from the stress! But your house looks great!