We already had the wine barrel planters, but their contents were dead and the cats had been using them. (So Gross). So those were cleaned out. Searching for a cheap solution, we hit the dollar store in search of more bins. We came up with some baskets and then lined them with weed blocker from the garden store. Even if they only last one season, they only cost $1!
Tyler helped me search for flat stones and then I wrote on them with a sharpie to mark the planters.
We used some left over rabbit fencing to cover the planters and make cages on a couple, in hopes of keeping the cats out.
In a couple of weeks I might add another tomato plant, a couple of peppers, some onions and herbs to start a salsa garden.