Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Auction Success!

Phew!  What a week!  We had a very successful day at the auction, raising just over $2400.  The carnival will bring in around $4500+ on it's own, a very great thing.   

Friday night, the van is packed from front to rear!  I always underestimate the size of this thing! 


 The lone left over, waiting to hitch a ride in the morning.
 All set up and ready for bidders...
 The chair on the end was from Cody's class, it was the winner for the most bids of $160. 



 Private party donations, the stuff I worked hard to collect.  
Lots of happy customers.

I've written my notes and am on the post auction high, we are defiantly on the down hill slide until summer.  HOORAY! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that chair "basket" turned out SO well! I'm glad the auction and carnival were such a success. No wonder they want you to take on more stuff!