Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

TAG! You're it...

I'm bored and haven't posted anything in days so I'll play the tag game from Jen.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: My computer in the office closet, the crafty corner screaming at me to get some use.

What were you like when you were five? I.don't.remember! Mom? I know I had a favorite dress I had to wear all the time.

What are you wearing now? A ratty long sleeve T, red vest, jeans and running shoes.

What story/book/novel have you read over and over again in your life? Harry Potter and the Bunch, for some reason they never get old.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Seduction in Death by J.D. Robb Thanks to the previous mentioned Jen, I'm hooked and can't get enough.

Do you nap a lot? No, but I should! I did fall asleep for a few minutes on the couch the other day, made me more cranky and disoriented.

Who was the last person you hugged? The boys.

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Panda

What was the last thing you ate today? Panda: half a bowl with fried rice and orange chicken.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Hotmail, Blogger dashboard, Facebook, Ivillage messageboard, then a random array of other blogs and such.

What was the last thing you bought? Valentine puppies for the boys and a bunch of other regular groceries and household junk.

What are you listening to right now? Tyler playing in the toyroom. But have the Lady Ga Ga song in my head, "Just dance, it'll be okay, do do do, Just dance...."

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? Umm...
We were all (still are) very excited about Cars!

If you could have any super power, what would it be? The power to read minds. I always want to know what people are thinking and I'm just that nosy.

What is your favorite weather, and why? Blue skies 75-80 degrees. Makes it nice to be outside without sweating too much.

What time do you usually get up? 7ish

What is your most challenging goal right now? To lose a crap load of weight. I really like the wrong foods too much!

Say something to the person who tagged you: Jen, Love ya Babe!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? On the beach somewhere, but only if we had friends and family nearby. Otherwise I don't know. Boise? Orangevale?

Favorite vacation spot? The beach, although I hear Disneyland is nice.

What is your favorite children’s book? Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, or maybe The BFG

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Panda or good Mexican Enchiladas

If you could meet anyone famous - Someone very chill, a country music star, Earnhardt JR, ???

If you could go back in time to any part of your life, when would you revisit? High School, live more in the moment and go to college right after.

If you're reading this, consider your ass tagged, sucka! Copy the questions, paste them in your blog and link back in my comments. Kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doncha love it when you're stranded for a blog topic and something like that comes along?

Ramona said...

Awww, you DID not!