Project 365 and Crafty Blog: go here.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight...

Hmmm, glad that's over! Still pondering the movie a bit. I loved the books to pieces, the movie is not doing it for me though.

Over all the cast was great, some were a bit off, but good. I was disappointed with the jerky, weird, spastic nature of the Cullen family as a whole. They are supposed to be graceful and god like! The "special affects" drove me insane! Yes they are fast as light, but that was lame.

Being aimed toward the teen group it was fine, but I wanted it to grow up a little. (I felt like that through the books as well!) Thinking that Bella and Edward should just do it all ready and get the damn sexual tension out! But no, it's not gonna happen, not until they are married in the 4th weird book.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the next movies, just to see the printed words in action. But I'll wait and have a movie night at Jen's, then my butt won't fall asleep in the stupid theater chairs!

Read the books, they tell the story much better!

They did show the preview for the next Harry Potter movie (squeeeel), but JULY! WTF is that all about! JULY! Argh!

No comments: